2nd Trimester
Options

Intro to 2nd tri

Well, NYE went by the wayside since I managed to throw up before going out to the 5 star restaurant we had reservations at.  So while my hubby is scrounging for food, I am here for the time being and trying to relax even though my throat feels like razor blades have gone across it.

I'm due July 4th, although an ultrasound today has me measuring a week ahead with a due date of June 28th.  I'm sticking to my July due date until my OB officially changes it for now.

Re: Intro to 2nd tri

• Options
    Sorry you feel like poo.  Hope your night gets better.  Welcome to 2nd Tri.

___________________________________________________________________ Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Ugh m/s stinks so much..  I'm sorry you're having a rough day...  but, welcome to 2nd tri!  Hopefully things will start looking up soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry your plans are ruined :(  You can take a nap and just set your alarm for midnight.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Aw. sorry to hear your plans were spoiled. On the bright side, welcome to 2nd tri! And as someone whose due date with pg#1 was moved up by two weeks, I say stick to your guns with the later date!
  • Options

Thanks guys.  I'm trying to take it in stride.  I skipped my Zofran today (I really just want the m/s to resolve itself) but its taking its time.

I'm going to stay up until midnight so I can give my DH a kiss, and then try to sleep.  Not sure how I can sleep with this sore throat now though!

• Options
    Aw welcome, and I hope you feel better asap!
  • Options
    Sorry your plans fell through. Though maybe it's better you didn't have the fancy meal and have MS after. It always feels like such a waste that way!
  • Options
    Sorry your plans were ruined. I hate morning sickness. Mine hasn't gone away yet either :(
  • Options

True.  This place was expensive. (And actually 4 star not 5 star, but a very well known restaurant in Boston's South End.)  But it's kind of sad because its was my last NYE without having to find a baby sitter. 

This was the place we were going to go to, I think we would have done the prix fixe:

https://www.hamersleysbistro.com/menus/NYE09.php

• Options
    imagesept0305bride:

True.  This place was expensive. (And actually 4 star not 5 star, but a very well known restaurant in Boston's South End.)  But it's kind of sad because its was my last NYE without having to find a baby sitter. 

This was the place we were going to go to, I think we would have done the prix fixe:

https://www.hamersleysbistro.com/menus/NYE09.php

That looks delicious. At least next year you'll be able to have the champagne toast.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"