Babies on the Brain

My neighbor came over last night.

To tell DH and me that he was having a huge party tonight and asked that we didn't call the cops.  Said he was going to make sure our driveway didn't get blocked but there might be some loud noise.

Neighbor said one of his friends invited "like half her school" which is a local college.  So that puts the expected attendance of the party up to about 2500 people.  Yeah right.

DH and I went to dinner with a friend and went back to another friends apartment to hang out for awhile before they went to the bars (we didn't go because I have a horrid headache) and just got home.  It's nearly 11:30 and there are two cars at the neighbor's house.  And I'm about 90% sure one of them is his mom.

LOL.

Re: My neighbor came over last night.

• haha.  awesome.  your neighbor is hawt stuff!
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Loading the player...
  • Sweet.  That must be some kick asss party. 
  • aww.  That's kind of pitiful.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • I think DH feels sorry for him.  He said something about going over there in a little bit.  He asked if I wanted to go and my response went something like this: Hell fcuking no.
  • Poor guy.

::fails at disguising laugh as a cough::

• Call the cops anyway.  That way, they might feel as though the party was a success ;)
  • You should post on his facebook "Dude, when you said you were going to make sure my driveway wasn't blocked by the 2500 people coming to your party, I didn't think you meant making the cars and people invisible. HOW the fluck did you do that? You have major ninja skills."
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Buck, he doesn't have heat or water.  Let alone internet.

• imagecrownedbee:

Buck, he doesn't have heat or water.  Let alone internet.

Did he spend his utility money on booze for this massive shindig? WTF was he thinking. Idiots.

• He spends all of his money on booze all the time.

He also is a dumbasss and gives his paychecks to his wife whom he is separated from to deposit into her bank account to pay his bills--but she never does.  She buys crap for herself and their kids and probably some drugs too.  Which is why he is stealing power and was stealing water (until they came and actually took the meter so he couldn't do it anymore).  Which REALLY pisses me off because he's the reason shiit is so expensive.

Hopefully once the mortgage company forecloses on the house we'll get a competent neighbor over there.  The house on the other side of us is empty most nights.  When the Realtor doesn't bring his mistress to spend the night with him at that house.

Have I mentioned lately that I live way too fcuking close to the ghetto?

• Indifferent I keep forgetting that. When the market turns around you need to sell out and move closer to me. Like the neighborhood across the road so we can go walking together.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"