Trying to Get Pregnant

Happy New Years Eve! Anyone here still?

I'm babysitting three little ones tonight... but they are all in bed... Anyone on tonight? 

BFP 1/9/10
Saw Heartbeat 2/3/10 No heartbeat 2/8/10 ~ D&C 2/9/10
BFP 8/2/10 M/C 8/5/10
Fall 2011: SA, all normal  6/12/12: Lap and Tubal Dye Test: Moderate endo everywhere, 95% removed, Tubes open!
Femara + B2B IUIs with great numbers on 9/9 & 9/10 = BFN
Femara + trigger + IUI with awesome #'s on 10/6 = BFN
Femara + B2B IUIs with still great numbers 11/12 = BFN
Femara + B2B IUIs with even better #'s 12/12 = BFP!!!

Abby Rose was born 8/31/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happy New Years Eve! Anyone here still?

• I am!  We elected to stay in tonight. We have eaten everything in our home, and now we're watching 30 Rock. So far, it's a good night. :)
  • Sounds like a good mellow night! I don't get to celebrate with my DH. He is at home with my brother hanging out. But I'll give him a New Years kiss when I get home :) I'm watching Where The Heart Is.

BFP 1/9/10
    BFP 8/2/10 M/C 8/5/10
    Fall 2011: SA, all normal  6/12/12: Lap and Tubal Dye Test: Moderate endo everywhere, 95% removed, Tubes open!

• Loading the player...
  • We are getting old, obviously ;) We've only been married for about two years, and we're staying in already! I am sorry you don't get to celebrate with your DH.  You said that he is at home...so where are you? 

• I'm at this house of the people I'm babysitting for. Just hanging out on the internet. I honestly didn't want to do anything tonight so that's why I picked up this babysitting gig. I'm sick too... bleh :( 

BFP 1/9/10
    BFP 8/2/10 M/C 8/5/10

• I'm here, went shopping with SIL and got my hair done today...now eating chinese take-out and relaxing on the couch. On a GP note, today is my extra fertile day according to FF so our fist NY goal is to make a baby! 
    image     image

image    image

• imageLilleybug:
    I'm here, went shopping with SIL and got my hair done today...now eating chinese take-out and relaxing on the couch. On a GP note, today is my extra fertile day according to FF so our fist NY goal is to make a baby! 

Awesome! Sounds like a good night to me! Yeah FF is telling me that I'm probably fertile... but my temps seem sort of eratic. I don't really know cuz this is my first cycle charting. But my goal is to seduce my DH when I get home :) 

BFP 1/9/10
    BFP 8/2/10 M/C 8/5/10

• This is also my first cycle charting and my first cycle off BC so who knows if I am even ovulating but we will see ::fingers crossed::. GL to you and your DH!
    image     image

image    image

• imageLilleybug:
    This is also my first cycle charting and my first cycle off BC so who knows if I am even ovulating but we will see ::fingers crossed::. GL to you and your DH!

Same here!!! Good luck to you also! Here's to BFPs in 2010!! 

BFP 1/9/10
    BFP 8/2/10 M/C 8/5/10

• imageLilleybug:
    This is also my first cycle charting and my first cycle off BC so who knows if I am even ovulating but we will see ::fingers crossed::. GL to you and your DH!

It looks like we're all in the same stages of TTC...do I sense a new wave of newbies that can connect?  I have to be honest, I have kind of been waiting to get to really know some other members here, but I didn't want to invade conversations of people who have known one another for years.  I know I wouldn't like it if someone did that to me.  Please PM me or find me if you two ever need anything!  Since we're not telling anyone IRL, it will be nice to share here.

By the way, my neighbor conceived her son (now 3 months) after a loss last year on New Year's Eve, so this could be a good night for you! Good luck!

• Hi ladies! I'm sorta here- bumping from my phone waiting for DH to get home from a friends house. He said he'd be home by 12 but he's cutting it close! You'll find that there are lots of girls here rangig from just stating TTC to trying for years! Best of luck to you ladies.
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Hi ladies Smile I'm here. DH and I went out and had a nice dinner (way too much food) and then came home to watch the new episode of The Jersey Shore (it's one of our guilty pleasures - DH is from NY and can't get enough of it). Now we're just waiting to watch the ball drop on tv. I hope everyone is having (or is looking forward to having) a good night!

DX: DOR and MFI 

IVF w/ICSI brought us our 1st precious miracle

V born via induction 4.29.11

TTC #2: IVF (MDLF) August/September 2012

ER 9/7: 6R, 5M, 4F ET 9/12: 5dt of 2 blasts 

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

1/8/13 - It's a..boy and a girl!!   

S&B born via induction 5.8.13

imageimage

• imagefuture*hockey*mom:

imageLilleybug:

It looks like we're all in the same stages of TTC...do I sense a new wave of newbies that can connect?  I have to be honest, I have kind of been waiting to get to really know some other members here, but I didn't want to invade conversations of people who have known one another for years.  I know I wouldn't like it if someone did that to me.  Please PM me or find me if you two ever need anything!  Since we're not telling anyone IRL, it will be nice to share here.

By the way, my neighbor conceived her son (now 3 months) after a loss last year on New Year's Eve, so this could be a good night for you! Good luck!

That's great to know! Same to you about pming if you ever need anything! I also noticed from your past posts that you have crohns (?) or concerns about it ... my DH has Crohn's. He's fine right now but we have had a couple flare ups. I'm praying our kids don't have it in the future.

Good luck with everything! 

BFP 1/9/10
    BFP 8/2/10 M/C 8/5/10

• Hi everyone! I'm around too. DH and I spent all day wating for the electriction to finish up on our kitchen so we can finish with the re-model, so we elected to hang in with some Mexican takeout and some movies. Married for almost two years and this is what happens! Happy New Year to everyone!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome! I am a teacher, too.  Are you enjoying your time off? ;)

Good to know I'm not the only one lurking around these boards so late at night... 

• My mom has chron's. It is currently in remission, but she has a sever case. It caused her to get a blood clot in her aorta, her intestines ruptured and 1/4 of it had to be removed, she had 6 kidney surgeries, she has had a tough road. She was diagnosed when she was 19...but she was able to have 2 healthy kids (me included). Any questions I'd be glad to help in any way I can...even if it is just for moral support.. we have a had a lot of close calls with my mom so I understand how emotional it can be.
    image     image

image    image

• I am also a teacher-4th grade
    image     image

image    image

• Hey girls, I'm probably late to the thread but I am here. ?I work 12 hour shifts, worked today and have to be up at 5:30am to be back at work tomorrow so I am doing NOTHING! ?Hubby is working over nights tonight, so I just got chinese take-out and enjoyed some wine. ?Hope everyone is having a wonderful night!
  • Hello to you teachers! Yes, really enjoying the time off! I'm sure you are as well. I'm not ready to go back on Monday.

• Ok Newbies, how do you post what someone else said in my reply? I tried selecting the quote button, but it just pulled up the last reply. What if I wanted to quote somebody from earlier in that thread?
  • find the post earlier in the thread and hit quote on that one
    image     image

image    image

• mharison I soooo am not looking forwards to Monday!!! I only have 4 weeks though and then I have the whole month of February off...I <3 year round tracks!
    image     image

image    image

• imagemharison:
    Ok Newbies, how do you post what someone else said in my reply? I tried selecting the quote button, but it just pulled up the last reply. What if I wanted to quote somebody from earlier in that thread?

Hmm, that should have worked. ?Just go to whoever you want to quote and hit the quote button directly below, and their quote should be in the message box. ?You will see the last thread above the message box, don't know if that is what you were seeing.

• imageLilleybug:
    mharison I soooo am not looking forwards to Monday!!! I only have 4 weeks though and then I have the whole month of February off...I <3 year round tracks!

AHH I know what you mean! I keep thinking that the soon I go back the sooner summer is! We don't have year round in MI. I'm dreading going back bc our district did layoffs before break, and now bc of that I will be teaching 3rd grade starting in Feb. ( I currently teach 6th). Gotta love Michigan right now!

Thanks to all for the quoting tips...I think I figured it out!

• wow budget cuts in the middle of the year? Thats CRAZY!! I couldnt imagine going from 6th to 3rd, but you will LOVE 3rd! In CA I have been laid off 2 times and always hired back the day before school starts. Luckily i have been able to stay 4th grade. March 15th I get my pink slip and by June I will be officially laid off again. Next year they are cutting the budget by 42 million and laying off 300 teachers so the chances of being hried back next year are pretty much slim to none...not sure what I am going to do. February I will be looking for another job outside of education I guess. I have until June to figure it out!
    image     image

image    image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"