Eco-Friendly Family

How are you spending your evening?

We are lame for New Years. It's 7:30 here and we are staying in. Fabric is calling my name and my foot is itching to be on a sewing machine pedal. :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How are you spending your evening?

• Sitting on the couch.  Later we're going to watch Harry potter on my computer (the only blu-ray player we own, lol).  I was hoping to work on my xmas present for my SIL but I am lazy now and I have all weekend!
  • Washing laundry (DD went thru 4 outfits today...which I think is a record for her) and maybe sewing or watching tv...can't decide.
  • Loading the player...
  • DH is catching up on True Blood & I'm shopping at pittsburghclothdiapers.com since I think today's the last day for 10% off (dec10). So exciting!
  • Went and got Mexican food (my first time out of the house in 48 hours - I've got a cold), stopped at Blockbuster, then at Coldstone for ice cream.

We're getting ready to curl up and watch Aviator.

Neither of us has any desire to go out and do something exciting.  We're homebodies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Chase and I are watching TV.  DH has been in bed for 3 hours.  I'm considering waking him up long enough to say Happy New Year... if I'm still awake then.  My arms are aching from holding DS- he's not happy on his own this late in the day
  • We had a big dinner here with some friends and their family that is in town from out of state.  It actually went really well and now everyone went home and we are getting the kids to bed.  It was a great way to end the year.
  • DH was in bed by 6. ?i'm updating my blog. ?woohoo! ?
  • We had a wonderful homemade steak dinner with the boys, then all went to Cold Stone, since I had 4 coupons for free ice cream to use by tonight. 

Boys just went to bed, DH and I are on the computers, and watching Terminator.  Thrilling I know.  

This is the 13-year anniversary of us dating though!

Our Little Fur Family
    My Three Sons
    #1: 2.06 #2: 1.08 #3: 9.10

DS #3 diagnosed at birth with panhypopituitarism - lack of pituitary function. He is treated with thyroxine, hydrocortisone, growth hormone and testosterone.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"