Success after IF
Options

Low-grade fever with cold and teething?

Eleanor is 100.0 under her armpit.  If we were to take her temperature rectally, would it be higher or lower?  

I gave her some Tylenol.  She has snot, but it's pale yellow/clear.  No green or anything.  No cough.  She has been biting the hell out of everything lately, and has even tried biting during nursing a couple of times in the past week.  

Does it sound like a teething fever?  I guess we'll keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't go up.  I hope it's not a sinus infection or something.   

Re: Low-grade fever with cold and teething?

• Options

sounds like it to me.  or could be the beginnings of a little viral thing... but really nothing that would worry me at all.  you did the right thing with they tylenol. 

if you took her temp rectally it would be a little higher because it's not exposed to any air but not drastically higher.

• Options

Thanks for being reassuring.  It's so difficult not to worry.  

I just went in and felt her head and she doesn't feel as hot as before.  So that's something.   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm going thru the same thing with B..she only had the fever one day but still has runny nose and wants chew EVERYTHING...it seems like everytime she's teething she gets a cold but I guess it could be worst...ditto PP and hope she continues to feel better..I worry like a crazy person myself...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"