2nd Trimester

heart-shaped uterus

The last time I was at the doctors I was told that I have a heart-shaped uterus. Thus, increasing the chance that I will have a breech baby and be forced to have a c-section if the doctor is unable to turn the baby. So I have a couple of questions:

a) does anyone else have a heart-shaped uterus? or am i totally alone in this?
b) does anyone know if there's anyway to tell if your baby is able to move enough to not be a breech baby? I feel him move around all the time and he kicks and whatnot in every place possible. Also, he sometimes likes to hang out on the right side of my belly, so my bump looks bigger on that side but if myself or DH touches my belly he will completely shift to the middle/left side and you can see my bump go to normal or bigger on the left instead.
c) are c-sections easier now? i'm kind of scared that i'll have to have a c-section. Are they a simple procedure now?

I'm just hoping that I have a healthy baby and that he has enough room to grow and everything.

Thanks. Smile

Re: heart-shaped uterus

• I can only help you with the last one. I had an emergency c-section after being in labor for 12 hours and I can tell you I welcomed it. The recovery wasn't so bad and my scar isn't super noticeable. I'm having a repeat c-section and am happy about it. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dr told me that mine was and I'd have a greater risk for breech baby and c-section.  DS was able to position just fine and we didn't have to worry about it.
  • Loading the player...
  • These answers have helped quite a bit, thanks. Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"