Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Shooting boob pain

OMG I don't know if its because my boobs are a little engorged right now (just started pumping and I EBF so their getting used to that) or what but I am have horrible shooting pains in my boobs. Like stop you in your tracks make you say ouch pains. Anything help make these go away. Rubbing them really hard while its happening seems to help a little but does anything help prevent them. I would take lightening crotch from pregnancy over these any day lol
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Shooting boob pain

• Options
    I don't EBF or anything but i've been having this too if you find anything that actually makes it go away let me know please! It does hurt really bad my DH thinks I'm weird and faking it so he tells me to suck it up. Geez men lol but sorry I'm no help seriously though if you find something that helps let me know :)
  • Options
    I get these pains too if it's been too long since I've pumped. I was shopping the other day and kept getting them. It was not a fun shopping trip!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagegigglez178:
    I don't EBF or anything but i've been having this too if you find anything that actually makes it go away let me know please! It does hurt really bad my DH thinks I'm weird and faking it so he tells me to suck it up. Geez men lol but sorry I'm no help seriously though if you find something that helps let me know :)

Rubbing them really hard like deep tissue massage rubbing really does help but man they suck!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am not sure if what I felt was what you all were experiencing, but I had this needle-pinching / electric current flowing / stabbing / itchy sensation coming from the center of my breasts starting at the nipple area, it happened every now and then, some times it was more uncomfortable than others. I went to see my OB fearing it could be thrush because I read online that those sensations were a symptom. Good thing it turn out to be nothing but a dry skin issue, my doctor recommended to rub vitamin E oil (got mine at Target) In the nipple area a few times a day after nursing/ pumping, and to use Cetaphill soap bar in the shower because it is a more gentle soap. It worked wonders! Try that, see if it works for you too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"