High-Risk Pregnancy

I think I belong here - cholestasis anyone?

Anyone else have this sh-tty itchy problem?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I think I belong here - cholestasis anyone?

• I was diagnosed with it at the end of my last pregnancy and they induced me right away because of my levels.  It sucked, but wasn't my only issue.  Are you being induced early?
  • I was diagnosed last week. They gave me steroids to mature the babies lungs and htey are considering inducing after an amnio at 36 or 37 weeks. I was very nonchalant about the diagnosis until the itching got really bad yesterday. Now I'm like WTF?? I want to peel my own eyes out here, it is so itchy!

?

My levels were very mild the first bloodwork I had, they are doing them again tomorrow. It takes a week to get the #'s back - I hate that!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I was diagnosed at 30 weeks, and ended up delivering DS by emergency c/s at 35 weeks. 

Did your OB prescribe ursodiol (brand names Actigall or Urso-Forte) or anything for you?

The itching is TERRIBLE.  Hang in there.  The good news is it goes away almost immediately after you deliver.  Page me on 12-24 if you want more details on my pregnancy and birth/first few weeks story.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"