Success after IF

We sold our house that wasn't even for sale...wow...

Soooo it looks like we are moving.  Or should I say...renting so we can build a new house haha.  Our house wasn't even for sale (whos says this market isn't coming back hehe) but I went into our sales center (we live in a golf course community that has their own sales center) to ask about some empty lots.  We wanted to buy one and sit on it and build in a few years (my dad owns a commerical construction company) and then sell and build.  Wellllll as God would have it...there was a perfect couple that happen to be looking in our neighborhood and hadn't found anything in the size and price they wanted so they asked us if they could show our house to them.  We said yes....one hour of looking at our house they made us an offer we didn't even have to counter back at.  WOW.  God is good! =)  We are very excited about building our new house but NOT so excited about moving TWICE with two toddlers.  Life is 10000000 times harder with two toddler than two babies haha.  I wish it would have happened LAST Christmas.  But non the less we are super excited! =) 

YAY for new things in 2010!!!! =)

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

Re: We sold our house that wasn't even for sale...wow...

• Wow, that is really exciting!!!
  • Wow - that is great!
  • Loading the player...
  • That is wonderful.  Congrats!!!!!  Send some buyers our way.  LOL

I cannot wait to hear all about your plans 

• imagepamela-matt:

That is wonderful.  Congrats!!!!!  Send some buyers our way.  LOL

Im soooo freaking out we have to be out of our house by the 22nd haha.  But we do have a rental lined up so thats good.  Now we just have to settle on a new floor plan.  But thats the fun part.  The NOT fun part is WAITING for the house to be built...it feels like it takes AGES!

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• imagelrrb:
    imagepamela-matt:

That is wonderful.  Congrats!!!!!  Send some buyers our way.  LOL

Im soooo freaking out we have to be out of our house by the 22nd haha.  But we do have a rental lined up so thats good.  Now we just have to settle on a new floor plan.  But thats the fun part.  The NOT fun part is WAITING for the house to be built...it feels like it takes AGES!

I don't know if I could do it.  I would love, love, love to build our own home but after our kitchen reno, I don't think I could do it...the decisions made my head spin.  We have talked about adding on to our place at some point but someone would have to commit me...I could not live in that.  So excited for you guys 

• That is wonderful!!  Happy New Year for sure :)  I do hear ya on the two toddlers being harder than 2 infants.  I feel like I cant get anything done now a days much less move..twice!
    twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• pamela - omgosh I can't IMAGINE having work done on my house while I was living in it.  I can see why you were freaking out haha.  I would have been too.  Im really worried about getting everything done I need to get done while the two girlies running around but Im SURE it will get done...just maybe take a bit longer than expected hehe.

Tina - Ummm yeah....wasn't it nice when you could just sit them down and they would STAY where they were just playing hehe.  Or just crawl....now they are RUNNING and wanting so much attention I can't even do laundry until they go to bed.  Life is NUTS but I wuoldn't change it for the world...man those girlies are sweet! =)

• That is awesome!!!  My house has been on the market for a year in January and we haven't sold yet!  Congrats!!!!
    ~Olivia~
  • Wow, I'm jealous! You'll have to invite me over when your new place is built :)

Yeah, I hear ya about Urban. I could hardly believe it when I got the text that he was leaving, and then the next day that he was staying. What a mess! I can't imagine the pressure of being a head coach, or being married to one. I hope he can figure out some way to manage his stress and come back to us soon! I can't have my 'Bama fan husband getting too comfortable with beating us - we have to play them again this coming season and the one after that. Hope B has fun at the game. I'm going miss Timmy! I hope he gets drafted somewhere good!

Let me know if you're ever coming over this way. I'll have Fridays off again starting in May. Going to get Busch Gardens passes this year too.

• That is awesome! Can you send me some of that luck? Our house is on the market... we need to sell FAST!

Congratulations!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Wow!  It is amazing how things work.  Congrats on selling your house and building.  We sold our house and moved into an apartment while our current house was being built.  While we were in the apartment it seemed like it took forever, but now I barely even remember it.  It will all be worth it.  Enjoy your 2010!
    Nothing to see here....
  • Wow! That is awesome! I'm sure the Lord will lead you guys in finding a place and getting everything done too!

Congratulations.
    Wife. MoM {1G + BBG triplets}. DIY'er. Quilter. 

• Awesome!  Congratulations and hope it's an easy move!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"