Go Canada!!! — The Bump
1st Trimester

Go Canada!!!

They're playing the USA in the World Junior Hockey tournament right now. Wooooot! Go Canada Go!
image image

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Go Canada!!!

• :( I was supposed to be at the game!!!!  My grandpa bought DH and me tickets for Christmas because he thought we'd be home longer for Christmas, but we had to leave to get me back to work... DH raced back for it and my brother is going now instead of me.  Booooo!  But "Eh! Oh!  Go Canada GO!!!!!"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • That smells! That would have been an amazing game to see. Are you in Sask then??

PS, you're due on my birthday!! And due the day after me :)

image image

Pregnancy Ticker

• I never even noticed that we're almost date twins!!!  We moved from SK to Alberta in June... DH works in the oilfield so it made sense to move here.  Just wish my mom was closer for when the baby comes - we went from an hour away from them (they're in Saskatoon) to 10 hrs away.  Are you in Western Canada?
  • Nope, sure am not! I'm in Ottawa - we're getting a pile of snow right now but it's a nice night to stay in, watch hockey, and ring in the new year!
    image image

Pregnancy Ticker

• lol - I'm really observant tonight, as soon as I wrote the last post I saw right under your picture it says you're from Ottawa!  I agree though - great way to ring in the New Year.  Would've been perfect to be there, though!!!  Have a great New Year!!!

PS - Hope the score is similiar to game vs. Latvia ;)

• Doubtful, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Happy New Year to you too my West Coast friend :)

image image

Pregnancy Ticker

• Go Canada!!!!!!!

& the Canucks just won 4-3 against the SL blues!!!! a good way to end the year!!!

• image Tassie'sfirst:

Go Canada!!!!!!!

& the Canucks just won 4-3 against the SL blues!!!! a good way to end the year!!!

Thats cause the Blues suck!

Pregnancy Ticker

DS1 12-31-1999, DS2 5-7-2008, DS3 8-3-2010
  • Woooo hooo!  We did it!

I had to stop watching - seemed every time I tried to watch USA scored, so I deliberately ran away from the TV lol.  Just flipped back and saw them shaking hands and the final score (of course, flipped to it throughout for score updates) - would've been SUCH a good game to be at!  :(  I'll aim on the Olympics tickets now, ha ha!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards