2nd Trimester

spanx?

Is it bad that I am wearing spanx? I actually feel more comfortable with something covering my belly..although, a little less tight would be preferable. As of right now, it's not uncomfortable. I can always take them off if they do become that way.

Happy new years everyone!

Re: spanx?

• You could try some pregnancy support hose that cover your belly.  They may be more comfortable.
  • Don't they make maternity spanx?  That might be cool to try

I was wearing mine all the time but when I got my BFP all the sudden I was weirded out to wear them. haha  I have irrational fears

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't think it's bad that you are wearing spanx. I loved them pre-pregnancy! I can't stand any pressure on my belly...but if you can tolerate them, go for it! :)
    Hawaii
  • i think they actually sell them at motherhood maternity, so i think they're probably alright as long as you feel comfortable in them! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • get the 'mama spanx'!! they are amazingly comfortable
    Baby #3
    BabyFetus Ticker>
  • Not bad at all!  I LOVE my spanx and have already purchased the Mama Spanx because they are so nice and help me feel smooth and pulled together.  Target sells them under the Asset brand, but it's Spanx.  Enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"