Did you guys eat your pizza yet?

Signed,

Your culinary stalker 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Worms....

• no :(

d doesn't want it :(

i'm ready to drive up and eat it with baby smilee

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • imagetheworms:

no :(

d doesn't want it :(

i'm ready to drive up and eat it with baby smilee

Has he lost his mind????? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • i think i'll make it anyway and eat it all myself

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
  • butting in...seriously, is he crazy?!
    SAIF/PAIF is ALWAYS welcome to respond to my posts!
    imageimage

TTC since 12/06, PCOS w/ Endo & MFI - 3 Laps - 3 IVF's - 1 FET - 1 ectopic - 1 c/p - gearing up for IVF#4

My Fav Thing about Spring is Easter Candy!
  • butting in

i want pizza! i attempted to make a smoked brisket and while not an epic fail it's not really the best thing ever.

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • butt in all your want shipoopii

i ordered chicago deep-dish pizza from gino's in chisago and they fedex'ed it and now dh doesn't want it

ugh!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"