Eco-Friendly Family

AW/PIP: My new craft desk (and yes, I *can* make this post EF) :P

Version 1.0- huge akward monstrosity that had to go away when we made the nursery:

The new one (made with all the same materials (how EF am I?), just added a new chair from IKEA (the other fell apart) and board edging!):

desktop:

"underneath" storage (jewelry making supplies, paper stuff, sewing box, ribbons/ricrac, etc.):

yarn on a bookshelf across the room:

and fabric, scrapbooking, calligraphy, paint, adhesives and iron-ins in the closet:

I'm so happy to have a space to play again- without dragging my sewing machine to the kichen table and cluttering up the whole house!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
theluckiest
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Re: AW/PIP: My new craft desk (and yes, I *can* make this post EF) :P

• Nice!

Is this in your bedroom then?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecrackerjackprinter:

Nice!

Guestroom, actually. The only overnight guests we ever have are my dad and brother so I didn't see any sense in the room just sitting there empty and unused! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • jealous. have fun.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagejwpbride:
    imagecrackerjackprinter:

Nice!

Guestroom, actually. The only overnight guests we ever have are my dad and brother so I didn't see any sense in the room just sitting there empty and unused! 

Makes sense to me!  Besides, as long as it's tidy when you have guests (no matter who they are) who is going to care?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Love it! I'm not even crafty, but I love any organized workspace. :) I'm a little Martha-Stewartish that way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"