Pregnant after a Loss

I'm going backwards...

So in the beginning of this pg I was exhausted. Beyond words exhausted. And then a few more weeks in I started getting the night nausea, after 6pm no meat eating, warm gingerale drinking nausea. And as the weeks went on, the nausea tapered off and the exhaustion did as well.

So over the last few weeks the exhaustion has been creeping it's way back into my life, I chalked it up to not sleeping well with burning hips. And now it would appear the nausea is starting to come back. Am I going to keep progressing backwards? Lord, I don't want to be a psuedo vegetarian with an 8:00 bedtime. Ah, the circle of life!

Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: I'm going backwards...

• Oh  man! I hope you feel better soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am right there with you Jen!  My nausea and morning sickness has come back as well.  I have thrown up every morning for the past 2 weeks.  There is no way I will make it to midnight to ring in the new year.  I was in bed last night by 8:30.

From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJennLuvsMatt:

I am right there with you Jen!  My nausea and morning sickness has come back as well.  I have thrown up every morning for the past 2 weeks.  There is no way I will make it to midnight to ring in the new year.  I was in bed last night by 8:30.

I'm going out tonight after working all day. I know it is a terrible idea and I will probably pay dearly for it tomorrow. I am DD but seriously if I can't make it till midnight, they're gonna have to cab it. We are staying close to home so that helps. And I guess if I need to I will drink a Coke. I haven't had one in weeks, so it's sure to do the trick, right?

Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagejen-dale:
    imageJennLuvsMatt:

I'm going out tonight after working all day. I know it is a terrible idea and I will probably pay dearly for it tomorrow. I am DD but seriously if I can't make it till midnight, they're gonna have to cab it. We are staying close to home so that helps. And I guess if I need to I will drink a Coke. I haven't had one in weeks, so it's sure to do the trick, right?

I had a Coke the other night when I had a really bad headache, and I felt like a million dollars afterwards with tons of energy. A Coke sounds like a good idea. And it might help with the nausea, too.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"