Baby Names

sophia or addison

2»

Re: sophia or addison

• I actually know a Sophia Rose and I think that is a lovely name.  And my niece's name is Addison so I am partial to that as well.  Both are winners in my book :-)
    TTC since January 2010
    BFP 5/9/10. U/S - no heartbeat 6/2/10 (7 weeks). Induced miscarriage 6/7/10.
    Chemical pregnancies 12/2/10, 1/3/11, and 2/7/11.
    dx: RPL due to poor quality uterine lining; begin progesterone January 2011
    BFP 3/10/11. EDD 11/19/11. E arrived 11/15/11!

Loss Blog | Life Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Both are way too popular and overdone but Sophia is a classic with true staying power.  Addison, IMO, is one of those uber trendy names that will sound really outdated in a few years.  So I'd go with Sophia.

• Loading the player...
  • imageKINZYD:

My vote is for Addison! I only know one LO named that and I fell in love with that name when I heard it.

I like the name Sophie/Sophia, but 3 of my friends named their dogs that name, so I don't think I could ever use it now -though it's a beautiful name! Hate it when people who use human names for pets lol!

This is why I don't like it.  I hear Sophie and I picture a poodle with ribbons on her ears.  I know a girl whose dog's name is Sarah and her LO's name is Sophie and I think she totally got it backwards. LOL!

No offense to the people with LOs named Sophie/Sophia, I just really don't like it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"