Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Clear Blue Easy stick question

So, I've not been on these boards in forever....

DH and I just recently began TTC again.  I have the CBE fertility monitor and the CBE digital ovulation kit. 

Just wondering if the pee sticks can be used on either test, or if each test must use the provided sticks. 

Anyone tried using the CBE FM sticks for the OPK?  Did it work? 

TIA!

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

Re: Clear Blue Easy stick question

• Options

Yes there is a lady who used to be on this board.  I believe she is over in 1st tri now tried them and said they do work in the OPKs. 

I haven't tried it myself but was thinking about it since the kits are so expensive.  I am not sure how much the refills for the fertility monitor are though...

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options
    No clue about the sicks, but wow your DD is SO CUTE!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemdluv21:

Yes there is a lady who used to be on this board.  I believe she is over in 1st tri now tried them and said they do work in the OPKs. 

I haven't tried it myself but was thinking about it since the kits are so expensive.  I am not sure how much the refills for the fertility monitor are though...

Good to know!  The OPK's are $32.99 for 7 tests.  The FM sticks are $49.99 for 30 tests.  So, the FM sticks appear to be a good deal.  And I guess worst case scenario, I can just use the FM next cycle if the sticks don't work with the OPK this cycle. 

Thanks again Smile

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• Options
    imagebabyike:
    imagemdluv21:

Good to know!  The OPK's are $32.99 for 7 tests.  The FM sticks are $49.99 for 30 tests.  So, the FM sticks appear to be a good deal.  And I guess worst case scenario, I can just use the FM next cycle if the sticks don't work with the OPK this cycle. 

Thanks again Smile

That is a much better deal!  I am going to look into ordering some.  Thanks to you too (and good luck!)

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options

I use the test monitor sticks in the Digitial OPK-- they work! I bought the monitor but wasn't able to use it b/c my cycles are so long. When my RE told me to use the ClearBlue Easy Digital OPK, I was thrilled that I could use all of those monitor test sticks with it.

Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com has a box of test sticks for $39.99 with free shipping.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageStefB28:

I use the test monitor sticks in the Digitial OPK-- they work! I bought the monitor but wasn't able to use it b/c my cycles are so long. When my RE told me to use the ClearBlue Easy Digital OPK, I was thrilled that I could use all of those monitor test sticks with it.

Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com has a box of test sticks for $39.99 with free shipping.

I also use the monitor sticks in the digital OPK. It is so much cheaper in the long run.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"