Trying to Get Pregnant

**blue!**

Hello.... question - i'm making DH your crockpot bbq chicken for dinner.  You said you put cheese on it, what kind do you use.  I'm having a really hard time deciding!  TIA

Re: **blue!**

• Hello. I just used a simple slice of cheddar cheese. What are you options? I love cheese. :)
    TTC #2 since Sept '16
    My Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28017b
    TTC #1- 3 failed rounds of Clomid/ Surprise Natural BFP w/weight loss- 9/22/11 DD 5/12
    DX. Dec '09 w/ Inappropriate LH Secretion Syndrom/PCOS/ Anov 28 months
    (Former username: xxbblueangelxx)
  • Cheddar, american or jack.... I was leaning towards cheddar! Thanks for your help!!! I know its kinda dorky that I can't pick a cheese but I wanna make sure its mmm mmm good!!!

• Loading the player...
  • imagexxbblueangelxx:
    Hello. I just used a simple slice of cheddar cheese. What are you options? I love cheese. :)
    oooOOoooo you're almost gold!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejenrusk86:

Cheddar, american or jack.... I was leaning towards cheddar! Thanks for your help!!! I know its kinda dorky that I can't pick a cheese but I wanna make sure its mmm mmm good!!!

You should use cheddar on yours and jack on YH's. Then you can taste test each other's M and I do that all the time. I think I enjoy doing it more than M. :)

TTC #2 since Sept '16
    TTC #1- 3 failed rounds of Clomid/ Surprise Natural BFP w/weight loss- 9/22/11 DD 5/12
  • imageMissNikki007:
    imagexxbblueangelxx:
    Hello. I just used a simple slice of cheddar cheese. What are you options? I love cheese. :)

Mmmhmm, I can almost taste it. Oh remember the mac 'n cheese? I found out that sugar AND condensed milk gives it that sweet, creamy moist flavor.

What have you been up to and what are your plans for the night?

TTC #2 since Sept '16
  • imagexxbblueangelxx:
    imagejenrusk86:

Cheddar, american or jack.... I was leaning towards cheddar! Thanks for your help!!! I know its kinda dorky that I can't pick a cheese but I wanna make sure its mmm mmm good!!!

You should use cheddar on yours and jack on YH's. Then you can taste test each other's M and I do that all the time. I think I enjoy doing it more than M. :)

Good idea!!! :)

• imagexxbblueangelxx:

imageMissNikki007:
    imagexxbblueangelxx:

Mmmhmm, I can almost taste it. Oh remember the mac 'n cheese? I found out that sugar AND condensed milk gives it that sweet, creamy moist flavor.

What have you been up to and what are your plans for the night?

Condensed milk, eh? i will have to try this on day. No time soon though, because I first have to get over my phobia of canned milk. Yes, I'm weird. I told you trial and error will get you the perfect recipe! :)

I haven't been up to a thing. SSDD. We have a f/u SA and then another consult in the next two weeks, so hopefully we'll be doing IUI in February. That's about it. As far as this evening, I'll be at church. And I'll try not to get too wild and crazy. :) What are you doing?

• I vote for using all three...the more cheese the better!

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Jenrusk, didn't mean to hijack your thread. I'm bad about that! :)
  • imageL&R70707:
    I vote for using all three...the more cheese the better!

Genius move. It's a trifecta.

TTC #2 since Sept '16
  • I don't care canned milk either. My dad used to put it in the oatmeal and I would choose regular milk.

But I swear to you it's delish.

GL with the SA and IUI in Feb. I am crossing everything for you. Church sounds safe, just be careful coming home after midnight, that is when the drunks are everywhere. I was planning on going to the bar with some friends, but the doc said no drinking on these meds. So just sparkling apple/grape cider and M on the couch. I don't he would even make it to midnight, I passed out a half an hour before last year.

TTC #2 since Sept '16
  • imagexxbblueangelxx:

I don't care canned milk either. My dad used to put it in the oatmeal and I would choose regular milk.

But I swear to you it's delish.

GL with the SA and IUI in Feb. I am crossing everything for you. Church sounds safe, just be careful coming home after midnight, that is when the drunks are everywhere. I was planning on going to the bar with some friends, but the doc said no drinking on these meds. So just sparkling apple/grape cider and M on the couch. I don't he would even make it to midnight, I passed out a half an hour before last year.

Thanks. I appreciate that.

I would prefer to stay home on the couch. It's sooo cold and raining here. I've been in bed since 3:30. Embarrassed

• imageMissNikki007:
    Jenrusk, didn't mean to hijack your thread. I'm bad about that! :)

Its all good!! :) She answered my question. lol

• imageL&R70707:
    I vote for using all three...the more cheese the better!

mmmm, man now I'm in the air again!!! Confused

• oh and blue, if you check back here...can you PM that recipe...I'm about to head out, but it sounds yummy and I know DH would love it! 

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• imageL&R70707:
    oh and blue, if you check back here...can you PM that recipe...I'm about to head out, but it sounds yummy and I know DH would love it! 

I PM'd you the thread. Enjoy!

TTC #2 since Sept '16
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"