Eco-Friendly Family

Polish pigs in a blanket are prepped for NYD!

These are real pigs in a blanket people, not those weirdo hot dog things that go masquerading under the same name. Wink
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Polish pigs in a blanket are prepped for NYD!

• imageDobie_Mama:

?

This is what I was thinking!

• Loading the player...
  • No, silly. I am *pretty* sure I know what she means.

Ground beef and minute rice mixed and rolled up in cabbage leaves. Put them in the crock pot and pour a can of tomato soup over them, plus one can of water. Let cook all day....

:::nomnomnomnomnom::: 

At least, that is what I know as Polish Pigs in a Blanket. 

• I am soooooooo jealous! (My dad is 100% Polish). My grandma used to make them. I wish you could send me some!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imagejenstiles:
    imageWaitingOnTwoPinkLines:

No, silly. I am *pretty* sure I know what she means.

Ground beef and minute rice mixed and rolled up in cabbage leaves. Put them in the crock pot and pour a can of tomato soup over them, plus one can of water. Let cook all day....

:::nomnomnomnomnom::: 

At least, that is what I know as Polish Pigs in a Blanket. 

this is what she means.  dh is always getting on everyone's case for referring to the hotdog concoctions as pigs in a blanket. 

we call that golabki (pronounced: go-wompki)??  i've never heard it called polish pigs in a blanket before

my cool cat - er, bunny!

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    my bfp chart!
    our hippy baby blog

• We always called them cabbage rolls growing up but dh's family calls them Sarmas.  I love them and so do the kids...Ryan begs for them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"