Pregnant after a Loss

**BBHME**

Dude!!!  I've been a bump slacker and I missed your BFP! 

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so psyched for you!!!

::supersoaking BB with sticky dust::

BFP 8/18/09 cycle #7
Missed m/c 9/16/09 (7w6d, baby measuring 6w1d)
D&E 9/25/09 at 9w1d
BFP 11/25/09 1st cycle after D&E
DS born @36w2d

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
~~~Labor Buddy to And Ketch~~~ BFPB to LoveBeingAWife33008

Re: **BBHME**

• Thanks, Mizz!!  I was wondering where you've been.  How is everything going?  Had any appointments yet?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • My first appt is this Monday.  I've already had a u/s because I had some very light spotting early on, saw the HB on u/s at 6w5d (121), measuring exactly on time.  This time I have lots of symptoms (horrendous m/s that is only responsive to Phenergan), so it feels very different and the symptoms are reassuring.

How about  you?  How are you feeling?  When is your first appt?

BFP 8/18/09 cycle #7
    D&E 9/25/09 at 9w1d
    DS born @36w2d

• Loading the player...
  • Oh, wow - Good luck at your appointment.  Sorry m/s is kicking your a$$.

I'm fine, but it's so early, that's to be expected.  Just tired.  I've been putting off calling the doctor because I can't decide whether I want to see the m/w I started with last time or the OB who saw me through the m/c.  I like them both, but for totally different reasons.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • Thats a hard decision.  Do they both deliver at the same hospital?  Or, maybe if you saw the OB, since they know your recent m/c history do you think you would get more u/s's or anything like that?  I guess their practice style would have to matter too, or also how many other practitioners are in their groups.  Either way, if you like them both, there really isn't a bad decision.

Glad you are feeling well, besides fatigue.  I hope you don't have m/s like I do.  I actually called my mother and told her that I hated her (joking, of course), because she had no symptoms whatsoever with her 3 perfect pregnancies. 

Speaking of fatigue...since I have been napping like all day, I guess I should get in the shower since its, um, 6 pm Embarrassed

It was great catching up with you, I'll stop being a bump slacker, update when you decide who you are going to see!  Congrats again, I'm so excited for you!!!

BFP 8/18/09 cycle #7
    D&E 9/25/09 at 9w1d
    DS born @36w2d

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"