Success after IF
Options

*~*~*epphd & emmylou&~*~*~

Hi girls, how are you?  I feel so out of the loop, I don't even know if either of you had your babies!!!!   My labor contractions I had posted about on the 20th ended up being the real deal and I had my baby girl on December 21st.    I hope you both had your babies and very easy deliveries.  I can't wait to hear how everything went.  The first week home was brutal but we are starting to get into the swing of things.  Take care.

Karen

Re: *~*~*epphd & emmylou&~*~*~

• Options
    Yes, both had their babies - epphd on the 26th and emmyloustu this morning!!
  • Options
    HEY!!  I am so happy to hear from you :)  We've been so anxious to hear your birth story but I know how hard it is with an infant.  I went into labor on Christmas and spent the day laboring.  Checked into the hospital at around 5 p.m. and Sam was born at 3 a.m. on the 26th.  We had an extended hospital stay (pre-E and HELLP for me, and jaundice for Sam), but we've been home since the 29th and doing great.  Hope to hear more from you now that little Jillian is home!!

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"