Pregnant after a Loss
Options

My lilypie ticker needs to be "recreated"....

Anyone else?  See the message in my ticker below DD.

Strange.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

miscarriage at 8 weeks - August 2009

Re: My lilypie ticker needs to be "recreated"....

• Options

I saw that earlier... I wonder if they discontinued the style???

My pig is still inching closer to the barn.... hmmmm.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageabartane:

Ha!  I love that the pig is bigger than the barn and the silos.  I wonder if you'll be able to see either when the pig passes over...

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMollyK0222:
    imageabartane:

Ha!  I love that the pig is bigger than the barn and the silos.  I wonder if you'll be able to see either when the pig passes over...

I wonder this too.  I also worry that the ginormous pig is a bad omen indicating a fat child... or that it is way too masculine.. but alas it is my lucky ticker and I don't want to jinx myself.  I think this way....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageabartane:
    imageMollyK0222:
    imageabartane:

I wonder this too.  I also worry that the ginormous pig is a bad omen indicating a fat child... or that it is way too masculine.. but alas it is my lucky ticker and I don't want to jinx myself.  I think this way....

Well, I'd certainly not mess with a lucky ticker.  

I'd be more worried about the pig's devious expression.... it looks like it's planning something. 

• Options

I had two of those earlier, so I recreated the EXACT SAME tickers and they are back up. I do not understand...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Joe and Ashley ~ June 16, 2007 ~ Olivia Rae ~ May 12, 2008 ~ 9:06 pm ~ 8lbs 4oz ~ 20.5 inches ~ Miscarriage of twins ~ April 16, 2009 at 6 weeks. ~ Surprise BFP 6/23/09 13DPO ~ Eleanor Rose ~ February 18, 2010 ~ 6lbs 15oz ~ 20 inches ~ Caroline Ruth ~ February 19, 2013 ~ 6lbs 12 oz ~ 19 1/4 inches

Our family is complete!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"