Pregnant after a Loss

Why I love working in the security camera room at work..

Yes, I'm a lawyer.  I do work for a real estate client who has a security camera room on their first floor.  I often bring my laptop in there and "work" on days like today when I don't REALLY have to be here other than a few minor tasks... the fax machine is here and it keeps me from having to scale the stairs repeatedly.

1.  I get to watch crazy people... like the lady with no teeth who just came in to pay her rent and kept yelling "mold'll kill ya... peoples, I know". 

2.  There are snacks here.  A whole drawer full of peanut butter cups and the like.

3.  I can sit against the wall and watch all the cameras... noone can see me... so I could inspect my disappearing belly button or pick my nose and noone would know.... not that I do .... just sayin'....

4. Nooone ever looks for me here and I get GREAT wireless reception with which to online shop, stalk for Natalie's BFP, etc.

Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Why I love working in the security camera room at work..

• Those are fantastic reasons.  Especially #2.

I used to hide in the book room at school (I am/was an English teacher) at lunch so students wouldn't find me... 

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

miscarriage at 8 weeks - August 2009
  • I have no where to hide-brides find me everywhere.
  • Loading the player...
  •  

<------Jealous

• let me know if you spy someone peeing anywhere weird.  i love good pee stories.

<-------- weirdo

• LMAO!!!  I love this post... I wish I sould be all stealth at work, but I can't...
    BFP #1: 10/17/08 EDD: 6/24/09-missed m/c; d&c on 12/8/08 BFP #2: 11/7/09 EDD: 7/15/10-Cabe born on 7/9/10 BFP #3: 10/7/11 EDD: 6/20/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker A Butterfly lies beside us like a sunbeam and for a brief moment, its beauty and glory belong to our world. But then it flies on again. And though we wish it could have stayed we feel so lucky to have seen it. In loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"