Trying to Get Pregnant

PIP your drink of choice for NYE...

I hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year!!! See you in 2010 GP!!!

Cheers!!!!

Re: PIP your drink of choice for NYE...

•  white-russian.jpg 

White Russians 

ETA: Boo I can't figure out how to PIP on DH's Mac.  Oh well...I guess you'll just have to imagine how amazingly good the White Russian looks 

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBanana daquiris

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ____________________________________________________________________________ *4 angel babies in heaven*__ *DX with Progesterone defficiency June 2010* *Haylie Marie & Makenzie Shayanne adopted November 2010* **SURPRISE! !ALL NATURAL MIRACLE BFP!!12/26/10 (MERRY CHRISTMAS)** ***Alexander Robert born 8/20/11, 11:01pm, 8lbs. 2oz. 20.5inches*** **BFP 06/26/2012.. Baby B #2 Due 04/01/2013**
  • imagelissasue3:

How do I PIP?

You just need to you photobucket or tinypic and copy and past the IMG code...

• I love razz vodka, soda with a splash of cran!  mmmmm...or...vodka tonic with a lime

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think I am going to pick up a couple of bottles of a moscato d'asti.

• I know this is unusual for me, but:

BOOO to this sickness! I had grand plans:

I LUUUUURVE Veuve Cliquot!

imageimage

It's cheap and tasty!  Luckily new year's eve falls on a day where there's no way I could be preggers!  Wooo hooo!  (Although I'd rather be preggers and NOT be able to drink!)

• I love me some margaritas

but since I'm watching my calories I'll probably just have some chardonnay

Feb Siggy Challenge

If you were a cookie, 
you'd be a whoreo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DH splurged and bought a bottle of my favorite wine to take to dinner!

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • DH splurged and bought a bottle of my favorite wine to take to dinner!

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.

I love Asti Spumante champagne.... I think I will also enjoy some vodka/cranberry. 

• yum.... 

TTCing since 2008 Unexplained 3 - IUI's all BFN's IVF#1 July, 2 grade A, 8 cell embies put back, 12 frosties. BFN FET #1 10/30, beta #1 on 11/11/11-352!!!BFP!! Beta #2-1152 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"