Pregnant after a Loss

book suggestions

If you are tired of reading about pg adn are looking for a few things to read about when your child is finally here, I just read these and they are REALLY interesting.

How To Raise Emotionally Healthy Children: Meeting the Five Critical Needs of Children and Parents Too! By Gerald Newmark (amazon)

How To Raise Emotionally Healthy Children: Meeting the Five Critical Needs of Children and Parents Too! Updated Edition Audiobook 4 CD's

The Five Love Languages of Children By Gary Chapman (at Walmart)

The Five Love Languages of Children

and this baby food book-

Super Baby Food: Absolutely Everything You Should Know about Feeding Your Baby and Toddler from Starting Solid Foods to Age Three Years

It has everything from making your own baby food to what has the highest percentage of allergies... very interesting. (amazon but I think also at Walmart and BRU)

Re: book suggestions

• Cool! I also started this one yesterday and really like it. It's a very easy, quick read.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagenicobean1:

Cool! I also started this one yesterday and really like it. It's a very easy, quick read.

Oh I have that DVD that I need to watch

• Loading the player...
  • imageknelli:
    imagenicobean1:

Cool! I also started this one yesterday and really like it. It's a very easy, quick read.

Oh I have that DVD that I need to watch

Ooh, DVD. That would be easier. I got the book for free, though, and it's fast, but it would be nice to have a DVD for DH since he's a slower reader.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Those look neat! I have wanted to read up on baby food, and I love the regular Five Love Languages book, so I am sure the kid version will be great.

I finished reading The Baby Whisperer and just started Babywise. I tried Happiest Baby on the Block, but didn't love it so I stopped. Just a personal preference I guess. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"