Secondary IF

RE appt today!

They put me in the same room we were in when we found out we were having triplets...funny the things you remember. My lining was like 6.5 today, I had 17 follies starting on one side, biggest was 5mm. then the other side had 10 follies starting, biggest was 4.5mm. he said that was a lot of follies but pretty normal. I was wondering if he was going to try to talk me out of the Clomid but he said I am OK to start it. They didn't take blood after all, I guess once he saw how many follies I have going he didn't need to check my Estradial after all LOL. I go back on the 11th for another follie check! TMI...This was my first ultrasound while on my period, I was really dreading it...just kinda icks me out but it wasn't that bad. I didn't drip anywhere and if the condom over the wand got messy I never saw it, the Doc was very quick with the from wand to trash exchange LOL. Here we go.....
photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!

Re: RE appt today!

• Holy Heck Trip...you have 17 follies without meds?  Dang-my RE would have cancelled the cycle if there were more than 4 mature follies.  What's your dr's cut off point?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well they aren't mature, he said it's pretty normal at the start of your follie producing process to have a lot of little ones, but that by the time for ovulation only a couple will have continued to grow and become the dominate follicles that would rupture and ovulate. I think for the IUI their cut off is 4 mature follies...I think.
  • Loading the player...
  • With PCO, I have 30 or more on each at the start of the cycle! Not many get going though!
  • You go girls!  I don't think I've had that many.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is exciting!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • imagefirsttogo:
    With PCO, I have 30 or more on each at the start of the cycle! Not many get going though!

He did ask me if I have normal cycles (my regular RE was not in today so this guy didn't know much about me) which I do...I don't have PCOS but looking at that many follies in there I think that was his first thought.

• GL this cycle!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Hey good luck with this cycle, How many mg of Clomid did you guys decide to go with?
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • I think I am going to go with the 100mg. I am so not good at following orders LOL the RE wants 50mg on days 5-9 but I am going to do 100mg on 3-7 (this is what I did when we had success with the trio) I just don't want to mess with what worked last time.
  • woo hoo!  How very exciting!!! I can't wait to follow with your jour ney :):):) 
    Dee
    DS - 40W6D - Oct 2004
    DS - 41W4D - March 2007
    GGG - 33W6D - July 2008
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"