Northern California Babies
Options

For all my pg friends

Here are some come backs for the awesome comment "You havent had that baby yet?"

1. "What do you mean? I did have the baby! Do you think I still look fat?"
  1. "This pregnancy's been great for my hair, so I've decided to hold out until it's about waist length."
  1. "Not yet, but thanks for the reminder. No, seriously, thanks."
  2. No, it's not on my priority list right now. However, I am trying to train for the fat belly Olympics. (Thanks to ParentsConnect-er, Srey12!)
    1. "Baby? Who said anything about a baby?"
    1. "I'm so glad you asked because you could really help me out here?go get a knitting needle and meet me back here in half an hour!"
    1. "This?  Oh, this isn't a baby.  I have an inoperable tumor.  But thanks for checking on me." (Thanks to ParentsConnect-er, girlymurley!)
    1. "Oh, you didn't hear? I'm trying to make the Guinness World Record for longest pregnancy. I have about 56 more weeks to go and I'm IN!"
    1. "I actually changed my mind. I decided to wait a few more years before having kids. Now just isn't a good time for me." (totally my fav!!!!)

10."I'm just not ready to let go of the baby belly yet. I just love the extra 50 pounds I've packed on."

1. "I'm just not ready to let go of the baby belly yet. I just love the extra 50 pounds I've packed on."

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"