Toddlers: 24 Months+

Peppermint Mocha Coffee-mate all year long!!

I stocked up on Peppermint Mocha Coffee-mate this year.  I have been bummed this week, because I am on my last bottle.

However, I just recieved the news that Peppermint Mocha is now going to be available YEAR ROUND!!!!

This may have made my year.  Woohoo!

Although...now it may not be the special treat it is when you can just get it during the holidays.  Oh well!

Re: Peppermint Mocha Coffee-mate all year long!!

• What??? That is my favorite. That might have just made my day!
  • That's awesome news!!! I horde 3 or 4 bottles in the fridge as soon as it comes out because it sells out of my grocery store so quickly.

May 2011 Siggy Challenge
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • imageKhloesMom:
    That's awesome news!!! I horde 3 or 4 bottles in the fridge as soon as it comes out because it sells out of my grocery store so quickly.

This is exactly what I did this year, because I got burned in previous years.  I'd get one bottle, and would never be able to find it again.  So I bought them 3 at a time this year.  lol.

• GET OUT!  How awesome is this news!!  I LOVE that stuff and I was just thinking about bummed that it will be gone shortly.  I am stocking up next time I find it - whoo hoo!!! 
  • I heard this from a couple of people, and even went to Coffee-mate's website, and it said "now available year round." 

Just to be sure, I did a Live Chat with customer service to confirm that it would be in stores all year and not just available to order from their website all year.

She confirmed it.  It will be in stores year round!  The packaging my may not be "seasonal" except at the holidays, though.

• They really need to do the same with Pumpkin Spice. Int'l Delights has it year-round, but I can't stand how sickening sweet and syrupy theirs is.

On the other hand, Eggnog and Gingerbread can stay preserved for the Holidays! 

May 2011 Siggy Challenge
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Glad to know I'm not the only one w/ a stocked fridge of it!!  That is awesome news.  See it is the little things in life......=)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"