Two Under 2
Options

Has anyone used the miracle blanket?

If so do you recommend it?  How long were you able to use it for? TIA

Re: Has anyone used the miracle blanket?

• Options
    I tried it but didn't like it and sold it on Ebay shortly after.  I much prefer the Swaddle Me's.
  • Options

LOVE LOVE LOVE this thing!!!! Hated the swaddle me's or anything else because my kids could bust out of them and they NEEDED to be swaddled.

Used the Miracle Blanket for all 3 kids. The girls had it until 5 months old, and DS had it until around 7 months old.

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Another vote for the miracle blanket!  Like PP, it was the only swaddler that didn't break open!  DS used it for 7 months.  Well worth the money!
  • Options
    I got it as a gift, but DS used to break out of it.  We used SwaddleMe's instead (love the velcro!) until he was 4 months old.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imageHarrietNJMommy:

LOVE LOVE LOVE this thing!!!! Hated the swaddle me's or anything else because my kids could bust out of them and they NEEDED to be swaddled.

THIS 100%.

D used it for about 4 months and J for about 5 months.

It's the only thing they couldn't escape from.

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options
    Love it!  Wished I had one with my first son.  Now that DS2 is getting bigger, he is starting to bust out of it more.  For the first 3 months it really helped DS sleep longer.  I will use it for my next child for sure!
  • Options

We tried it but DD2 can break out of it. Plus I didn't like the way she couldn't move her arms at all and it was a little bit of a pain to get on her when she squirmed around a lot.

We use a Woombie and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!! It's impossible to break out of and it's supposedly better for their development because it allows a wider range of movement while still being swaddle. And I love that it's super easy to put on, you just zip it up! They come in different sizes and fabrics (fleece, regular, lightweight) and the lightweight ones are good for weaning because they're stretchier and allow for more movement.

HERE's the website, though I bought it on amazon w/ free shipping. I so wish I'd had this for DD1!!! We used Swaddle Me's with her, which were fine except for the inbetween stage where she was too tall for the small but too small for the large...and she broke of out those quite a bit.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    Another MB fan here. Both of my boys have been swaddled in these things.  Other swaddles were too easy for them to bust out of and the MB works the best for us.  #1 was in it for almost 6 months.  #2 is 4.5 months and counting.  Best money ever spent.  We have 2 of them so there is always one clean to use if one needs washing.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Yes!! We used it until DD was about 4 months and started rolling over.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I LOVED the MB.....it was the only thing DS couldnt break out of.  I HATED the swaddleme's
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love it! Used it for ds and now for dd. My ds slept through the night practically from day 1 with it. DD is now getting longer stretches also. I used it for ds for about 4 months, until he was able to break free.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"