Orange County Babies

Is there any Mommy and Me classes for a working mom?

I am trying to find a mommy and me class or something to do with my 3 months old baby.  I work full time. I can't be the only full time working mom in Orange County.  Please send me your recommendations.

I am interested in yoga, swimming, reading...etc...

Re: Is there any Mommy and Me classes for a working mom?

• Have you looked into your city's parks & rec programs?  There are Mommy and Me classes that are offered as early as 6mo in the evenings and Saturdays. 

Also, I believe My Gym and the like offer classes as early as 6weeks.  For swim, we enrolled DD at the Australian Swim School.  They take LOs at 3mo. 

GL!
    forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • My Gym in Newport/Irvine area has a class on Saturday. And bookstores often have story time in the evenings. But it is difficult to find more thanthat.
  • Loading the player...
  • it is hard but there are a few things you can do.  gymboree offers classes later in the day as well as on saturdays.  we took swimming classes through the YMCA and they had them on saturdays as well.
  • imageweebaby:
    it is hard but there are a few things you can do.  gymboree offers classes later in the day as well as on saturdays.  we took swimming classes through the YMCA and they had them on saturdays as well.

The gymboree in the Santa Ana/Costa Mesa/Tustin border area also has classes on Sundays.  Hope you find something.

• I remember thinking the same because my two month old then didn't do much and I thought I just didn't know how to play with her. I signed up to Gymboree classes which has been working out great. There i met other moms who work full time as well and we get together every once in a while on the weekends.

Good luck

• Great recommendations.  I will check on those places.  I can't wait to enroll in any class with my LO.  Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"