Preemies

T/P needed.. (not for me/LO)

I went to the doctor today since I've been sick for almost 3 weeks now.. I was waiting to see the primary care doctor on base and ran into one of DH's bosses.. she's technically two ranks above him, but she works with the Commander and out ranks almost everyone.  They were the only people to visit LO when she was born.  It was beyond cool of them to come and check on us.  It was kind of a big deal.. since it was across town and they took time out on a Saturday to do it.  Not like they had to, you know?  She also got us a $250 gas card from some military charity to help, which was probably one of the nicest things anyone has done for us.

Anyways, she is pregnant.  We found out a week or two after LO came home.  I was super excited for her, it's her first and she is so nice that I know she's going to be an amazing mother.

So I said hey when I saw her at the hospital.  Turns out she was at L/D because she was having contractions.  She is 30 weeks and a few days.  She told me that when she left work to go to the hospital she was totally thinking about us and what we went through since she was still early in her pregnancy. She got terb and the lung steroids and was sent home on bed rest.  I think it's a good sign that she wasn't admitted or transfered.

So I hope that some of you will send some good vibes her way.  I really like her, but I don't want her to join preemie island if she doesn't have to.  I like it here, probably a little too much, at least according to DH. ha ha

Thanks ladies! 

Re: T/P needed.. (not for me/LO)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"