Northern California Babies

Night time CHECK IN!!

A little old school night time check in in honor of girlstylist, the Queen of the Night time check in, who is still in Canada and coming back tomorrow (miss you Mel!)

Let's go summer-camp style do some high point/low point-

What was the high point and the low point of your day today?

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Night time CHECK IN!!

• high point had to be the 2 cinnamon rolls i ate. low point not being able to nap with everyone else.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My day was pretty good!

Low point- I did NOT want to go teach my Jazzercise class tonight- I just knew with the holiday no one would be there- and I was right.  I had one student show up and she didn't want to be the only one in the class, so we called it off.  Which I don't really mind, but when I work all day and make the effort to get all "work-out-up'd" and over there after a long day- it kind of sucks not to get your work out in, kwim?

High point- when I got home I went back to our room to change and Alex was not asleep yet.  He whispered "Mama!" and then I snuck in for a few minutes of sleepy cuddles and kisses in the rocking chair.  Then I turned on his lullabyes, laid him down and watched him fall asleep  Heaven.  Love that boy.

And that's about it for me!

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • High point- Garrison got in my bed this morning and said, "Oh good you made it back from your adventure trip safe!"  (I went out last night) Then fell back asleep.  Like he just wanted to check on me.  I love that boy!

Low point- the closet in the playroom ripped out of the wall and toys flew everywhere.  Thank God no one was hurt and now I get a new built in in there so I guess it will be ok.

• Highs: Jacob has reached that utterly adorable, ridiculously cute stage!! Waving goodbye, playing peek-a-boo, giggles, being silly, saying "Mama". I love this stage. Walking the Rez was awesome- it was a beautiful day and I had good company. Good day here.

No real low. I wish DH were home...as always. Haven't seen much of him in the last few weeks. He's got another game tonight, game last night...oh the joys of a sport's widow ; )

• Hi!!!

My high point--it's two-fold: some returns to Target left me with over $100 of purchases but I only paid $15 after the returns were applied. Wink Also being able to sneak out for a very, very quick run so I could try to calibrate my Nike+ sensor.

My low point: getting frustrated with Aiden over naptime...again. Sad

• My high point: I have two today! DH called me from work this morning to see if Kyva and I could come and have lunch with him. He works for the big G, so lunch there is always something to look forward to, but it was cute that he wanted to see us in the middle of the day. The other high point was spending the afternoon with a good friend and her 7-month-old. The kids are getting to an age where they can play together, and they were really enjoying eachother's company. And my friend and I enjoyed eachother's company too!

Low point was my trip to Costco. I had to return a stupid $12.99 shirt and pick up a couple of random things. Never again in my life will I attempt to return something to Costco the week after Christmas. The line was insane. I love the deals, but spending too much time at Costco makes me all kinds'a stabby!

• High: spending my day with my DS is my highlight everyday.

Low: deciding we are too broke for me to travel back to San Jose to have New Year's Day dinner at my Granmda's house, this will be my first time in my life I won't be there.

• {waving hi}

High point:  Got the invites for Ryan's party all printed today

Low point:  A favorite colleague passed away today. :(

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • High point: It is/was the official first day of my mat leave, so I slept in and didn't get out of my pj's till 11:00. 

Low point:  Hmmm, looking at home prices and realizing we need to give up some fun things for a while to put toward more savings.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hi!!

High point: I just got a hug in the kitchen from T...and a comment about how excited he is about the puppy we're getting tomorrow (we've gone back and forth and back and forth, and I've felt like I was the *only* one who really wanted this at times...sooooo, that hug and comment meant a TON!)  I feel like Christmas is tomorrow...I'm so not going to be able to sleep tonight...yay!!!!  

Low point:  Had xmas with my brother and his family and my mom today...there were many "interesting" comments/times/moments...all equivalent "lows" =/

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • High point - DH took off work early so we got to spend the evening together.

Low point - DD's sleep schedule is all messed up so she didn't go to sleep until almost 10!!!  Her normal bedtime is 7.

• Hi everyone!

High Point- Going to Gilroy Gardens for a few hours. We had a blast!

LOw point- realizing that something ideal in a crib does not exhist for out family. Nursery shopping is really bumming me out.

Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • High point - Booking a trip to SC in just two weeks! My parents decided that since they couldn't fly out here that they would fly Eve and me to them.

Low point - Picking up Eve at daycare and learning that she climbed out of her crib. Now, we have to move her to her toddler bed a lot sooner then I had planned. If I would've known that this was coming, I would've waited to take her paci away.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"