My ds was born at 32 weeks and my DH and I don't want to start his vaccination schedule until he is gestationally 40weeks. DS was 40 weeks last Wednesday. I went to his 2 month appt. and my pedi wanted to give him his first set of shots but I refused. I just don't want to stress him immune system right now. Technically, he's only 2 weeks old today.
Did anyone else delay their dc's shot until they reached their gestational age?