Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

So this is what Post Partum Depression feels like

The last 3 days have been hell... couldn't sleep, eat, all I did was cry all the time and scream.  Ended up in the emergency room and am now going to go to the "partial" program for counseling, at the hospital, which is 6 hours per day 5 days per week for 2 weeks. I feel better today - but the past 3 days have been HELL.  I have never experienced anything like it.  I have never been so scared in my life.

If any one of you starts to experience such terrible symptoms please seek help immediately.  My DH sought help on my behalf and thank goodness he did.  I cannot believe that I just lived through these last 3 days, let alone the past 2 weeks .. I really really hope it gets better. 

Re: So this is what Post Partum Depression feels like

• Options

I am so sorry you are going thru this, all the best to you and your family.

• Options
    I am so so sorry. I am glad you have a great DH who knew to get you help. Please keep us posted on how the program is going. I truly hope it helps you get through this awful time in your life.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time. I don't know if you read my post from a day or two ago entitled I give up... But I think that I am right there with you.

I am in the middle of trying to find someone that will help me, that fits my needs and will work with me financially, which is harder than you would think. I am so glad that your husband sought help on your behalf. I hope that this 2 week course helps you find the strength within you that you need in order to get through this. You and your family are in my thoughts! ::BIG HUGS::

• Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this..((HUGS))
  • Options
    I am so deeply sorry for your losses and having to go through these feelings. 
    For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 Natural MC @ 7wks 6days Missed MC @ 7wks 6days, baby measured 6wks 3days
  • Options

I lost my daughter at 23 weeks 3 days.  Feel free to pm me if you need to vent.  I also started a blog, if you'd like to be added just send me your email address.

It hurts.  But as cliche-ey as it sounds, it will get easier.  

• Options

I am so sorry for what you have been going through. I wish I could give you a million hugs to take away your pain. It is so great that you are able to get help, I am so glad your DH got you there. I wondered too how much post partum depression contributed to how I felt once our daughter was stillborn. It is so unfair, first you lose your babies, then you get the hormonal depression, it's like a 1-2 punch.

I see you are also in Minneapolis. Our daughter was stillborn at Methodist. If I can be of some support to you too, send me a note. I am so worried about you, please keep us posted.

(((HUGS)))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

In my Think Tank, KM, Porteen + LowePro bags: Canon 5D Mark III / 5D Mark II
    16-35mm 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 24-70mm 2.8L, 50mm 1.2L, 85mm 1.2L, 100mm 2.8L IS, 70-200mm 2.8L IS
    Lensbaby Composer + 0.42x SuperWide, Holga Lens, Speedlite 580EXIIs + PWs,
    Mac LR4 + CS6 + Nik Editing Suite
  • Options
    I am so sorry. I'm glad that your husband knew what to do for you. I hope that the program that you are in is helpful and that you start to feel a little more like yourself each day. 
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • Options
    {{{HUGS}}} so sorry for your loss. That is great that your DH saw the signs and got you help immediately. Sounds like he is very supportive. I hope the program helps and that this gets somewhat easier for you to deal with.
    Started TTC - 01/2009 1st BFP - 09/04/09,1st u/s - 10/06/09- no heartbeat seen, D&E - 10/13/09 BFP #2 - 2/12/10, m/c 2/17/10 BFP #3 - 01/03/11 m/c 01/10/11 BFP #4 - 02/21/11 DS born 10/13/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss, but so happy that your DH was astute enough to get you help. I hope it gets easier for you every day. Take care of yourself ((Big Hugs))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I lost my daughter at 23weeks 5days also. I know the pain you are in. It is the worst!

I also deal w/ depression since we lost Haleigh. I am on Zoloft and am going to therapy. I think it really helps.... at least I hope it does.

I am so sorry for your loss, hun...

HUGE (((hugs)))

• Options
    Sending hugs, glad your dh got help for you. Will keep you in my thoughts.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    I am so so sorry you are going through this.  I am so glad you have a wonderful DH who sought this help out for you.  You have been in my thoughts and I am glad you updated us.  Remember the ladies on this board are here for you.  It will get better-somehow-it does get better.
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"