Multiples

To all the stay at home mom's of twins...

Just wanted to let you know that you ROCK!  I have been home with my twins on break (I am a HS teacher) for the past week and I am EXHAUSTED.  Granted teething is involved, but it is MUCH harder to be a stay at home mom than be a working mom (at least in the teaching profession).  I have LOVED every minute of my break and wouldn't trade it for the world, but it is much harder to be a SAHM with 4 month old twins than to spend 7 hours a day with high school kids :)

As for the mom's of triplets or more... I can't imagine... You ROCK doesn't even cover it :)

Good thing we all love our babies as much as we do :)

Re: To all the stay at home mom's of twins...

• i know what you mean! i was a stay at home mom and had to go back to work! i couldn't be at home all the time, plus we needed the money! but yes, stay at home moms are amazing!!!!!
  • I know what you mean, mine are only a month, and I am taking the rest of this year off and possibly next school year as well (I teach at the elementary level) I was just thinking the other day that it may be easier to teach then stay at home with the kiddos next year.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • i tell my boys all the time that its a good thing they are so darn handsome!! this is much more exhausting then going to work outside the home for me. but i love it.
  • i've been with my boys since Christmas Eve, and I want to run away. It is so hard. i cannot WAIT until monday when daycare reopens and i get to go back to work! i love my boys, but HOLY CRAP.
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Had I not been a preschool teacher and a daycare teacher first I dont think I would be handling things quite the way I do. I think I would be bald. For the most part though things run pretty smooth. Routine is the key. Also, having a 3 year old is a grea help. They love to just watch her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You are too sweet. :) And yeah, I'm in awe of the triplets and twins plus one moms, too!
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • I work part time (2-3 days/week) and can say that after the 2-3 days home with my 3 boys, going to work is a nice break :) It's the perfect world for me- just when i'm getting tired of working it's the weekend... and just when i'm getting tired of being home with the boys all day alone- it's time for work :)
  • Thanks!!  I have 4 and yes, it is a lot of work!!!  I love being here for everything though and most days, really enjoy it.  By the evening though.... I am definitely ready for bedtime to come!   :)
  • THANK YOU!! I've only been a SAHM now for 8 weeks, but I really needed to hear this, especially today when I seriously caught myself daydreaming about sleep!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you!  I've been a SAHM since my twins were born almost 15 months ago, and it's nice to get some encouragement from other people even if I don't actually "know" them.  I do love being home & watching my girls grow & learn each day, I'm so glad I can be with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"