Upstate NY Babies

Y question

I have a single membership and paused it when I went out on maternity and haven't re-started it yet.  I plan to restart it, but do I need to make increase it to include the baby?  Or are they free up to a certain age?

Re: Y question

• You would need to change your membership if you plan on using the child care center while you are working out.  They will give your LO their own tag and take a picture too.  But yeah, you'd need a family membership.
  • I specifically asked and they said I do not need to change our couple membership to a family membership to use the childcare center until she is 5.  I think I would have to change it if I wanted to sign her up for classes, but they did not say that. I have taken her swimming there and she is not on our membership.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Loading the player...
  • Hmmm then maybe it varies among locations because I had to switch to use the childcare, even when Alexis was under 5.
  • Hmm I will have to ask.  I don't even think I would use the childcare yet.  I just want to take her in the pool, classes don't start until she is 6 months anyway.  We have a treadmill here, so I'm ok with that for now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"