Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Sort of happy dance

NO MORE BLOOD DRAWS!! My hCG was down to 2 yesterday... My poor little arms look awful :( I have the most disgusting bruise on my right arm... Thank goodness! Counting down the days until we try again (in march)

I went back to work today too! My goodness people are nosy! "Why were you gone for 4 days?!" I work retail and this is NOT the ideal time to be out of work but I could give a flying you know what right now... One of my coworkers kept asking about it so I finally told him. Turns out his wife had 3 m/c before their son and then another one before their daughter. So at least he was supportive after he was obnoxious. I only almost cried a few times too! I really didn't want people to ask questions. Every time someone asked how my Christmas was I wanted to say "crappy..." but I knew they'd ask why... So I lied, I hope I don't go to hell for lying.

I married a ginger.
m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
My boobies belong to cour10e

Re: Sort of happy dance

• Best of luck.  We are going to try again in March.  I go back to work on Monday, and I am NOT looking forward to people asking my about my holidays. 
  • Glad you are done with blood draws. Going back to work was very difficult for me also.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Loading the player...
  • ::hugs:: good luck with work ladies! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be with as many questions as people asked. I know nothing I say can be very comforting right now but I hope you're able to return to work and be somewhat stable :)
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"