Georgia Babies

Which non slr camera do you own?

Looking for a new little camera and want some input.  Seems like the reviews I see for the little camera that get negative comes from people that also own SLRs.  Thanks for any feedback.

Re: Which non slr camera do you own?

•  

We are on our third Canon PowerShot. (I dropped the last one, and the one before that we'd had for at least four years. FWIW, I am very rough on cameras. I take it everywhere and carry it in my purse or my pocket and without a case, even though I have one. Bad, I know.) Anyway, we keep buying this same camera because I love it so much. Right now, we actually have the SD1100. It also does video, which is why we did not buy a flip. If something happened to this camera today, I would not hesitate to buy another one ASAP. That's how much I love this camera. And I take so many pictures, I am annoying. But I don't care.

https://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=canon+powershot&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=12621946112130787604&ei=y-k7S8H7A-SdtwfxnZnzCQ&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CCwQ8wIwAw#ps-sellers

Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Karen you are just like me with cameras.  I am the same with my cell phone...I am looking at the canon SD 1200 on amazon for 149.00 and using my CG to Amazon for $50.00 seems like a steal! 
  • Loading the player...
  • i've always been a nikon person, but did a lot of research before i got my newest point and shoot.  this one got great reviews and wasn't a bad price.  it's the sony cybershot dsc w290. 

i love it.  it takes pictures really quickly almost all the time (except in low light) so i haven't missed any of jax's moments :)

• I have an Olympus something or other and I love it.   Not sure the model #, maybe MrsL does.  She has the same one. 

An SLR is great, but sometimes I want something that fits in my purse.  Also it takes video and thats a bonus.  

• imageDaisygirl613:

i've always been a nikon person, but did a lot of research before i got my newest point and shoot.  this one got great reviews and wasn't a bad price.  it's the sony cybershot dsc w290. 

i love it.  it takes pictures really quickly almost all the time (except in low light) so i haven't missed any of jax's moments :)

I just bought Noah this camera for Christmas and he loves it, but he is not wanting to share with me!  :(  He wanted a camera for his food and is going to rejoin the blog world!!!

• then i think you guys should be a 2 sony family.  hahaha. 

i seriously love my camera.  i can not believe how great the pics are with it.  i used it for my siggy pic and have gotten more compliments on that pic (here, FB, and real life) than any other picture i've taken :)

• I bought the Canon SD 1200 powershot for my birthday (at Target for 149 and I got an additional $15 giftcard)...I've used it for the past 2 months and love it...great video too!! and I love how small it is!!
  • imageMelliebugs:

I just bought Noah this camera for Christmas and he loves it, but he is not wanting to share with me!  :(  He wanted a camera for his food and is going to rejoin the blog world!!!

I got this camera from DH for my birthday in September. I use it on the food setting to take pictures of stuff I bake and it does a really awesome job. Great camera! I second Daisygirl..you should get one for yourself ;)

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"