Two Under 2

Showing ?

Technically I don't belong on the 2u2 board, but I only missed it by a few months.  Forgive me?  Anyhow, I was wondering when you started to show with DC #1 and when you started to show with DC#2.  TIA
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                         Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Showing ?

• With #1 I was just barely showing at 16 weeks.

With this one (#2) I've been showing since about 12 weeks (maybe even sooner?)

My LO's are super close together though and I think that may have something to do with it.   

• Actually, now that I think of it it was 9 weeks this time around because that's when I went to the Dr. for the first time and the receptionist made mention that I had already started to show.  Crazy, huh!?!?
  • Loading the player...
  • With #1, I was showing at 10 weeks (full-fledge maternity clothes and all).  With #2, I didn't start showing until about 24-25 weeks. 
  • I showed later with #2.  I showed with #1 around 16 weeks, it was closer to 18 weeks with #2.
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • around 16 weeks with #1.  With #2 I was in maternity clothes by 13 weeks.
  • Good question, but I just feel fat! I never made a real effort to lose baby weight, so my stomach area is big. Who knows when I'll really "show", but the maternity clothes are so much more forgiving!
  • 12 weeks for this one although the bloat was crazy starting at 10!  Much later the first time around.
  • I was "showing" like crazy the 2nd time around.  With D, I was in my regular pants until 16-17 weeks.  This time around, I couldn't wear those same pants at 10 weeks.  And when I told my dad this time around that I was pregnant (I was 6 weeks when I told him), he said, "I thought you looked pregnant when I saw you last week!"  Thanks, Dad.
  • # 1 about 16 weeks

# 2 about 12-14 weeks depending on what I was wearing 

• #1- 16 weeks

#2- 11 weeks

#3- NOW :-(

• got lucky with #1 and didnt really show until after 20-22 weeks....with this one I feel like its going to be MUCH sooner!! As soon as I eat anything I have a bump plus a lot more bloating:( good luck everyone!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"