Stimulation Meds for IVF — The Bump
D.C. Area Babies

Stimulation Meds for IVF

I start stimulating tonight.  I don't know how I am going to get through more needles.  It turns out I am a huge baby about shots!  :o)

Anyone want to tell me about there experience with IVF from this stage out?  Pain, scariness factor, type of transfers (# and day).  I like hearing about other people since this is all I can obsessively think about. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Stimulation Meds for IVF

• I didn't do IVF, but when I had the 2 IUI's and had to stim I'd give myself the shot in the stomach.  Its the anticipation that killed me but I never felt a thing. 

Good luck!

Theresa

image Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't have any advice but I just wanted to say I'm thinking of you!! Keeping my FX you get your miracle on the first try!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I didn't do IVF, but just finished a round of stims for my 2nd IUI. Like the pp said, the anticipation was worse than the actual needle. I had DH give them to me in the stomach. If you can give them to yourself, that's great. If you have other questions, the women on the Infertilty board have lots of good information and advice. I've learned a ton over there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards