Stay at Home Moms

**TobeMrs.Shavers**

Hi!

Thanks so much for all the info on "the Shred" in my post below.  I'd love to see your journal on sparkpeople.  Do you mind sending me the link?  My email is mbrandao at cox.net

THNAKS!

-Maria 

Re: **TobeMrs.Shavers**

• Absolutely, so many people here inspired me to write it so, I'm more than willing to share!

My profile on sparkpeople.com is public so anyone can search for me and read about my progress with The 30-day Shred:

https://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal.asp?id=ASHAVERS

Good luck with your weight-loss goals!!!

P.S. I've been a bit of a loser lately and haven't kept up with my Sparkpeople blog so, forgive me for no recent updates.  :) 

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Great!  Thanks so much!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't find your profile on sparkpeople :(
  • imagedrew*smom:
    I can't find your profile on sparkpeople :(

That's weird... did the link work at all?

Here's the link to my profile:

https://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage.asp?id=ASHAVERS

I'll double-check that my settings are all "public"  :) 

• It's weird b/c I just got a macbook for Christmas and I was checking it on that and it wasn't working.  But I tried it on my other laptop and it worked just fine.

I see that you just updated the blog...great!  I'll be following it b/c I need inspiration.

• imagedrew*smom:

It's weird b/c I just got a macbook for Christmas and I was checking it on that and it wasn't working.  But I tried it on my other laptop and it worked just fine.

I see that you just updated the blog...great!  I'll be following it b/c I need inspiration.

Oh, good, I was starting to think I was going crazy because so many other people could access it.  ha!  :)  Well, very best of luck to you, I need all the motivation I can get myself, hence the recent update!  Happy New Year!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"