Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Is it wrong?

That I love watching the IF board implode?

"how dare you be snarky?"

"this place has changed!"

I just sit back and laugh. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
imageimageimageimage
"It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
"Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."

Re: Is it wrong?

• Options
    The best part of it could be the fact that much like the old ttcal they have the "we are so supportive of anyone and everyone... except if we think you are a biitch then we hate you" mentality.
    Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Options
    I find it amusing, particularly when they criticize other boards for the exact same thing.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oohhhhh I'm bored!! :::runs over....
  • Options
    The wrong part is that you didn't tell us sooner....
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageebat:
    I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Options

imageJennifer*L*923:

And that you are not here more often!

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    hypocrites -- too funny
    Baby Boy O born 4/5/2010, 7lbs 14oz, 20", at 38w by c-section due to pre-e & failed induction
  • Options
    Is that still going on?  I haven't been on the computer since 10ish and it had already started.  Guess I won't be bored for awhile :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Is it sad that I've seen so many of these implosions that I can't seem to get excited about this one. Seems to happen every 2-3 months without fail.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"