Blended Families
Options

Damn

So I recently started posting on ML (Married Life) for some variety and made the comment about Baby Momma and all hell breaks loose.  Apparently they are all Blended Families experts.

Most of you know my backstory - they dont understand AOPs, or paternity, or CS or anything.

Damnnnnn.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Damn

• Options
    **This wasnt meant to offend any of those ladies. I understand that they were/are curious (I mean, I get curious with some of your situations)  Just venting I guess.
  • Options

imageJ+R:
    **This wasnt meant to offend any of those ladies. I understand that they were/are curious (I mean, I get curious with some of your situations)  Just venting I guess.

Ooooo....good cover Wink

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ha!  I'm new over here, and I always thought BM meant Birth Mother, lol.Stick out tongue
  • Options

Are you certain they didn't confuse you for me? It might not be you. I've been C&P'd alot of their by a regular here, and my situation misconstrued....you might be catching some of my hell.   

But yes, they are a gaggle of snarky know it alls over there. 

• Options

Yes Crash, it would help if given the full story. I can't speak for J+R but in my case, the person who feels compelled to relay my stories there, never does give the full story and will make up things and distort facts.

Regardless of whether one gives a full story or not, it's not necessary to b*tchy to a poster, or fill in assumptions and jump to conclusions. It's petty and childish and it's the one thing I get snarky and vocal about because it's very apparent a large group of women on the nest do it for sport.

Not saying you are doing that, I didn't read your responses...just saying in general that is the trend on that board. 

J+R - I just looked. It's the same players that I have dealt with before in the same manner. Apparently their lives are picture perfect, therefore they can criticize anyone with an out of the ordinary or exceptional situation.

Not worth the worry. 

• Options
    I'd rather watch than play on ML.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Eh - eff  'em.
  • Options
    imagej+k:

Yes Crash, it would help if given the full story. I can't speak for J+R but in my case, the person who feels compelled to relay my stories there, never does give the full story and will make up things and distort facts.

Regardless of whether one gives a full story or not, it's not necessary to b*tchy to a poster, or fill in assumptions and jump to conclusions. It's petty and childish and it's the one thing I get snarky and vocal about because it's very apparent a large group of women on the nest do it for sport.

Not saying you are doing that, I didn't read your responses...just saying in general that is the trend on that board. 

J+R - I just looked. It's the same players that I have dealt with before in the same manner. Apparently their lives are picture perfect, therefore they can criticize anyone with an out of the ordinary or exceptional situation.

Not worth the worry. 

lol.  It's okay to say my name.  Everyone knows who your talking about.  I don't make up stories or distort the facts,  I C&P and LIP, so that would be hard to do. 

• Options

It's really a harmless bunch over there.  A few take it too far sometimes, but then someone else comes along and posts something far more scandal worthy and your story gets forgotten.  Everyone there has been flamed at some point and will be again.  It makes the work day go by fast, and you do end up lol at some of the people.  It's fun there.  I hope you stick around.  :-)

• Options

"lol.  It's okay to say my name.  Everyone knows who your talking about.  I don't make up stories or distort the facts,  I C&P and LIP, so that would be hard to do."

Fine. let me be more specific.  Yes, you do C&P and LIP but many times you have made specific commentary about me and my life that is inaccurate and a false representation of my situation.  But whatever. I didn't mean to turn this into my issue. I was just giving an example and J+R's experience was no different than mine. It's the same grandiose assumptions and childish targetting that happens on a regular consistent basis over there. It's par for the course.  You're not the only one.  There are many others. 

I call it online narcissism.

The knot fueled it...the nest allows it to continue. Some of us grow up...and I guess some of us don't. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"