Attachment Parenting

Amber teething necklaces

Do these really work?

My LO has two teeth now and I'm looking for something to ease his teething pain....

Re: Amber teething necklaces

• It's really worked, for us.  DD has been a very easy teether since we bought it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I posted awhile back about this, since DS was getting four teeth at once (2 were molars) and has a rough time with teething.  I had it around his neck for awhile, but would take it off at night and many people called him a "girl"..which drove me nuts.

So, now I have it wrapped around his ankle all the time and never take it off.  DS has been sleeping a ton better since it has been on all the time.  Perhaps it has nothing to do with the necklace, but it can't hurt to try, right?  I was actually thinking of getting one for myself, since there seem to be a lot of benefits. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • i swear by ours - even the one day she had a fever from teething - she wasn't her normal self, but she never cried or felt bad enough for me to medicate her
  • Ours seemed to help.  I need to break it out again now that she's working on more teeth... 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"