North Carolina Babies

Ahhh...Peace and Quiet

Finally!  My parents have been here for 10 days and they just left.  I'm sad to see them go, but happy to have my house (and couch) back...well kind of.  DH's brother and girlfriend decided last minute to come up from FL for New Years.  Should be good though - haven't seen them in a while and have a lot of catching up to do and we get to meet his new girlfriend!  Hope everyone is recouping from Christmas and gearing up for the New Year! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Ahhh...Peace and Quiet

• Wowie, that really is impressive. ?Like you, I love all of our family, but I sort of have a 48 hour....72 hours if there are lots of breaks and wine, limit on family time. ?That's gonna make the week-long big family beach trip to OBX very interesting this summer... ?Have a wonderful new years!
  • I'm w/ you! We came home from our Christmas vacation a couple of days early just b/c I was dying to get back to real life, and my house and everything. I loved visiting home but it was time to leave! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"