re-joining you ladies! — The Bump
D.C. Area Babies

re-joining you ladies!

hello! time to be a bumpie again!
[color=purple]Wife ? 9/18/04Mommy ? DS - 2006 (C/S) & DD - 2010 (HWBAC)Wellness Provider ? Birth Doula - Hypnotherapist - HypnoBirthing - Reiki Master/Teacher[/color]Natural/Unmedicated Childbirth FAQs

Re: re-joining you ladies!

• Lindsey!!!!! 

Congratulations to you how exciting!  Let us know how you're doing and how you feel.  My second pregnancy was a bear compared to the first - I do not wish that for you!

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Thanks! So far, so good. Slightly different symptoms this time -vgoing to the bathroom has become my second job...never had that problem with #1. But no m/s (knock on wood) and no nausea!

Your girls have gotten so big!

[color=purple]Wife ? 9/18/04Mommy ? DS - 2006 (C/S) & DD - 2010 (HWBAC)Wellness Provider ? Birth Doula - Hypnotherapist - HypnoBirthing - Reiki Master/Teacher[/color]Natural/Unmedicated Childbirth FAQs
  • Congratulations!!  So happy for you!
  • Hi!!

Welcome back!

• yay!  Congrats!!
    Lauren,
    Mackenzie Beth 10.26.05 Ian James 08.09.08 Rhys Edward 07.05.10 William Brendan 04.17.12
  • congratulations once again.
    image Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats!
    [link=http://nuttyparenting.blogspot.com] MamaPeanut Blog[/link]
  • Hi again! Happy & healthy 9 months!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi there! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were doing :-) I was going to page you but for the life of me I couldn't remember your screen name (my memory is shot these days).

Congratulations on your happy news--very exciting!!

• Congratulations!!!!! What a good way to start the new year.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations!!

• Yeah!!  Congrats!!  I've actually met you IRL, but I've changed my SN.  Jenn was my bradley instructor.  So happy for you !
  • Congrats Lindsey!
    Married 7.9.05
    DD1 9.24.06
    DS 7.1.08
    twins due 9.7.11 lost twin A at
    DD2 4.7.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards