Alabama Babies

I thought I knew what tired meant

But I had NO idea.  I took a nap yesterday after work, went to bed by 9:30, slept until 6:45 this morning, and I am still fighting to stay awake right now.  I thought the women who told me they slept through 1st tri were joking.  I was wrong.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
DD born 8/9/10
TTC #2 since 8/2012
CP 12/2012
dx MFI 10/2013
Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

Re: I thought I knew what tired meant

• I'm still fighting sleep everyday, LOL.  I don't think I've ever slept so much in my life, yet I still feel tired.  I've heard that it gets better once you hit the 2nd tri. 

• It gets better and then, at least in my case, it's starting to get worse again...I've taken a nap everyday this week.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemrssamuels2b:
    It gets better and then, at least in my case, it's starting to get worse again...I've taken a nap everyday this week.

Can you take a nap in your car at lunch?  That will help with getting through the afternoon.

And Ashley is right, it gets bad again towards the end.  My whole 2nd Tri "energy burst" simply meant I didn't feel like I was going to pass out from exhaustion!

• Yeah I am thinking about a 15 min nap right now....and I am at work ahahah. Or taking one as soon as I get home!

• It really didn't get that much better for me in 2nd tri, unfortunately.  I'm less tired than I was in first tri, but not by much, and I think that's just because my body is getting used to it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"