Secondary IF

Bout dang time....she showed!!!

Woohoo! So funny being excited for AF for once LOL Have blood work and ultrasound sound tomorrow!!!

photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!

Re: Bout dang time....she showed!!!

• Awesome! Keep her away from me though hehe

I hope your cycle goes well, what is your protocol? 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay!  Good luck!
    imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Thanks ladies! I will be doing Clomid+trigger+IUI. My Doc wants me to do 50mg of Clomid, I want to do 100mg like I did with the trio I haven't decided what I will do yet...maybe split the difference and do 75mg LOL

We really really need it to work the first try this time around. It took 6 IUI's to get the trio, but the 6th time was the first time I had an ultrasound and trigger instead of just using OPKs. We have to use donor sperm and have only 1 try left with the same sperm as the trio and that man is no longer donating...this is why I am leaning towards the 100mg I am scared to do less and have it not work. What would you guys do?

• I think you need to sit down with your husband and decide how you really feel about the possibility of triplets (or twins) again, although you have probably done this. 

If you are okay with triplets again if that happens and having the same donor sperm is important to you I would go for the 100mg and do everything possible to increase my chances of it working 1st try. Did that make sense?

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • hoping4more said it well.  I'm sorry you have such high pressure for this one to work. 

How many mature follies did you have with the trio?  Are you still under age 30ish?  Statistically, age makes a difference with clomid multiples.

Good luck!

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • I'd do injectables but, I'm a fan now.  : )

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks guys!

Jason and I have talked and we both said we would rather have triplets again than to have it not work...though we would both prefer not to get anything over twins. I am 31 and had 4 noteworthy follies when we got the triplets. I really feel with the monitoring and trigger it will work. I just realized how much I think it will work....I better work on not getting my hopes up too much :)

• Glad she showed!  Now lets get you KU!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"