Indiana Babies

Minute Clinic rave

I went last week on Christmas Eve after my cold was getting worse after 9 days, and I had a great experience there.  It's run by a nurse practitioner, and it's much more convenient than trying to make an appt with my GP (for a sick appt).  It also had the same co-pay as going to my regular doctor ($20). 

I like that there's no pressure to fill prescriptions there (I did since I fill them at CVS), but it is convenient...she submitted them to the pharmacy electronically, and they were ready in about 5-10 minutes.

Yesterday, I received a note from the NP...hoping I'm feeling better and said a sweet comment about Evan.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
IUI x4 = BFN
IVF = sometime in 2012

Re: Minute Clinic rave

• We've had the same great experience at the Kroger in Westfield.  Two thumbs up from me too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay for NPs! ;)

I have heard that Minute Clinics treat their NPs pretty well, actually...

Oh, and I hope you feel better soon lol.

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks, Tricia  :)  I'm feeling much better...just in time for O'ing!  I had bronchitis (thanks to my lovely asthma) and a sinus infection. I took Femara this cycle...and wow...things are definitely feeling like they're working in there.  OPK sticks getting darker, having lots of O pain...
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • That's great! So thoughtful she sent a note. My insurance actually makes us pay $50 if we go to Minute Clinics or places like that.
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Boo for the URI crap, but yay for Femara working and gearing up for O!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"