High-Risk Pregnancy

GD Girls - Can you help me out?

I failed my 1 hour this pg and High Risk OB wants me to start tracking instead of doing the 3 hour too.  I had GD with DD so I am familiar with everything. However I dont have a copy of the sheet to track levels and food intake.  Do you have it on word and can you email it to me?  

Thanks! 

Re: GD Girls - Can you help me out?

• I just made one up in excel and printed it out.  Is there a special one you are looking for?
    Lilypie Maternity tickers ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Nope its just that I did all that work too but left it on my comp at work back in Jan 2007.  And I dont have a sample to work off of or I would redo it.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageNJBride4-8-05:
    Nope its just that I did all that work too but left it on my comp at work back in Jan 2007.  And I dont have a sample to work off of or I would redo it.

Mine is just 4 columns: Fasting, After Breakfast, After Lunch, and After Dinner.  Each row is a different day.  You can just label the top of the columns in excel and print it out. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"