Parenting after 35

And what's up with...

all that HABie talk on 3-6 yesterday? I guess there is a band of idiots that refer to themselves as Hatin' Ass Bitches.

Seriously? So glad I have a life outside the bump.

Honestly.

Re: And what's up with...

• I didn't see that, but I was so amazed at all the hating that was going on when I used to go on the trimester boards. I was always surprised at how juvenile some of the soon to be moms were.
  • good Lord!  seriously ?  now there's a class act for ya!

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJenniferTCU:

all that HABie talk on 3-6 yesterday? I guess there is a band of idiots that refer to themselves as Hatin' Ass Bitches.

Seriously? So glad I have a life outside the bump.

Honestly.

Niiiice. 

I spend a fair amount of time over there but never heard of thatHuh? Guess I block it out or something.

• Perhaps it the margarita I had for lunch, but I first thought that said Hatin Ass Bitches.  I couldn't figure out what that meant! lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You never know, Shelley...they may all wear biker hats while bumping. I kind of like that.

• I saw a XP on the EFF board about it. I followed the linky (why do you tempt me linky!!) and saw all that nonsense.

Mean girls and professional victims. You want 'em, they got 'em.... But they seem to enjoy it, so who am I to judge their entertainment choices.

• Could we get a linky?  I am so out of the loop. Sad
  • oy. that is why i never ever look at any other boards other than this one. life is too short and oppressive to be that terrible to others IMHO
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"